Petar Dyakov
@SinKayde
#137
Shiprank
1
Follower
[EN/BG] Overwatch
Adam13531
Goofy game developer and lights enthusiast.
#6
688.7K
IQ Certification
This site online IQ tests and is designed to help people learn more about human intelligence. IQ tests are one of the most co...
#458
0

Hi, I'm Pepo! 95% of the time I am trying my hand at many many (maybe too many) different things. The other 5% I'm walking my pet Akita-inu.