Hi, I'm Pepo! 95% of the time I am trying my hand at many many (maybe too many) different things. The other 5% I'm walking my...
This site online IQ tests and is designed to help people learn more about human intelligence. IQ tests are one of the most common tools used by researchers to try to understand and measure human intelligence.